Thursday, February 6, 2014

She is here!!!




Talia was born 3 weeks early on Jan 21 via VBAC!!!! I DID IT!!!!  Well, WE did it! I wouldn’t have been able to have a successful VBAC if it wasn’t for my supportive husband and  my amazing: Doula, OB, Nurse, Chiropractor and hospital.

Why have I been so silent recently? Well, my last trimester was tough. I found out once again I had cholestasis.  Cholestasis is a pregnancy disease that increases your chance of having a stillborn baby.  In order to prevent a stillbirth, I had to be on medication, go to the hospital every week for sonograms and stress tests and I also had to be induced early. From my understanding, a chemical induction also meant the odds of me having a VBAC was less. With all of this going on, I took a break from the blog. My next story will be my birth story I can’t wait to share it.

For more information about Cholestasis please click this link:

7 comments:

  1. Yay congrats! Glad that she is here safe and sound.

    She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're both ok! CONGRATS!! She's a beauty and I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I am so glad you got to VBAC! She is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your little beauty!! Love her name, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww congrats...I had no idea. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete