Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Oh Wednesday!!

Oh Wednesday!! Today feels like the Wednesday of all Wednesdays. I’m suffering with a chest cold that comes along with a bad cough, plus a cough that kept me up all night long.

I could take a nighttime cough suppressant, but when I take nighttime cough suppressants, I wake up in a fog because I didn't get what I call natural sleep.  So my sad options are to (i) stay up all night and get the little sleep I can get between coughing attacks and be tired the next day, or (ii) take cough suppressant and sleep all night then wake up in a tired fog. Last night, I decided to take the cough suppressant, so today I’m moving in a tired fog.

I want to crawl back into bed, but I won’t, because today I’m going to start blogging.  Why? Because I’m tired of justifying to myself with a hundred and one reasons why I can’t or should blog today when I really want to deep down.  Today, I don’t care how crappy my writing is, how messy my home is or about the 100 million other things that need to be done. Today I blog and I will continue to blog.  It starts here.

I love blogging and I have not done it in years. Since the last time I blogged… I have actually moved back to the United States from the UK, had a baby boy named Cole, moved to a new house, celebrated Cole’s  first birthday, Talia's second and third birthdays and Kennedy's fourth and fifth birthdays. Yes, I’ve been busy but I’ve missed blogging.  It’s time to blog.  Years… have passed… because I was waiting for the perfect time and the perfect story. Well we all know there is no such thing, so you will have to settle for my imperfect life. I just have to start, so hear I go…  I am back!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your attitude! Looking forward to reading more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy!!!! I thought about you awhile back. Glad to hear everything is good. I remember when there were no children! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you.... I'm still a live. Its just so hard to find the time to sit and blog.

      Delete